ij.start.canon – The Canon IJ Printer setup is an all-in-one printer that comes with powerful features and delivers incredible performance. Canon IJ printer is ideal for home as well as office use. Cannon IJ delivers high-quality printing solutions to users with great speed and performance. Before you start using the Cannon printing services, you need to complete the printer setup and download the drivers by visiting ij.start.canon printer official website.
Learn the simple instructions for the Cannon IJ printer setup. And follow the simple steps to complete printer setup so you can start printing documents effectively.
Downloading driver for your printer using ij.start.canon
- Power on the computer and enable your preferred Wifi. Now, access a secure internet browser to maintain privacy against vulnerabilities. You can make a quick choice between Chrome, Safari, Edge Chromium, Opera, Internet Explorer, etc.
- As ij.start.canon gives you free access to the canon printer drivers suitable for your printer. Hence, you have to go straight to ij.start.canon by entering it in the address bar. Then to reach the welcome window, press the Enter key.
- Here, you will be able to see the Setup tab which is required to click for accessing the Product Selection window. Hence, click Setup and move to the next step.
- Once it is launched, you will observe a search field in the center of the screen which is obligatory to fill with your correct product model number. Hence, certify the model number by seeing the label pasted on the back of the printer. Then, click Go.
- You will view the Download window of ij.start.canon on your computer. Double-check the Operating System field and quickly change it if there is a need to do so. Now, click the Download button to proceed with downloading the software.
- You are requested not to swap between different windows or run other additional software as this may affect the internet speed and delay the download processing of ij.start.canon file. When done, you will get the option to save the file in a secure folder according to your preference.
Connect the printer and router via wireless LAN
- Before trying to make a wireless connection between the two devices, make sure the printer is turned on.
- Then, you have to press the setup button on the ij.start.canon printer.
- Next, hit on the B button to select the Wireless LAN setup option. Press the OK button.
- You need to press the WPS button, which is located on your router or access point, and hold it for a while.
- After doing that, you have to select the WPS (Wi-Fi Protected Setup) button and click on the OK button.
- Now, on your wireless printer, briefly press and hold the WPS button.
- Then, you have to press OK button on ij.start.cannon printer within 2 minutes.
- After that you have to press OK button.
- Now click on C button or Copy button.
- Finally, the Wireless LAN setup via the WPS method is completed.
- You can now use your new CanonIJ printer.
Perform Printing and Scanning from Mobile Devices
- The very first step is pressing the Setup (A) button on your ij.start.cannon IJ printer.
- Then, you have to select the Device Settings option and press the OK button.
- Now, find and click on LAN Settings and click on OK button.
- After that you have to click on Change LAN option and then click on OK.
- Next, select Router Mode or Access Point Mode and press the OK button.
- Select your wireless network name or SSID.
- Then, click OK.
- You need to note down your SSID shown.
- Now, click on the OK button.
- After that, you need to locate and click on the Security Protocol option and then click on OK.
- Next, note down the password shown.
- Press the OK button.
- Then, you have to click on Start Setup and click on OK button.
- After doing that, an option labeled Applicable Wi-Fi Settings will appear. From there, you need to select the SSID or network name and type in the correct password (which you typed earlier) to finish the connection establishment process.
- Keep in mind that Wi-Fi settings will vary depending on your device.